Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Ah, the snowboardless weekend.

5" of new powder Saturday, but nobody wanted to go for whatever reason. Alpental would probably have been good enough, but instead I bought a helmet, webcam, Spinal Tap, got a haircut and went to the gym to play basketball. Sounds like I'm preparing for something, but they're all unrelated. At least my bathroom is now clean. Went to a party at Evan's place Saturday night.

Sunday morphed from being the day to snowboard, to the day to do random things. Went to Puetz on Aurora to "try out" some golf clubs... They have a range at the shop, so as long as you're trying out clubs you can hit range balls for free. Cheryl actually wanted to buy golf clubs, so I figured I may as well try out a few at the same time. Looked at some forged Mizuno irons. They weren't forgiving, but felt pretty good when hit properly. Then went out to Golden Gardens to see if there was something to see. The beach was pretty interesting with fire and knife jugglers and some beach v-ball being played. Went home, made a stir fry and then went to Seattle Pacific University to play with my Steel Wall of Doom volleyball team. I hope next weekend is more exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home