Sunday, May 08, 2005

What has been going on?

Went to a Moby concert Wednesday. I was a bit unsure of how it would go since his music is pretty laid back, but they actually had pretty good stage presence. Highlights included a 35 second metal solo, a harmonica solo, a skynard song and a song inspired by David Bowe.

My car was egged last week while it was parked overnight. Egg is a real pain to get off your vehicle.

My volleyball league over in Ingrahm HS is going well, we moved up to the upper category and are still winning most of the time, so we're doing fine.

My passport finally came in, so now I am free to move about the country without worrying about being deported.

Was playing with these various maps games:
US Map Games
Other Countries

My knowledge of Asia is apparently much worse than I originally thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home