Thursday, May 26, 2005

New DH biking ramps in Seattle

Went biking with a co-worker this past weekend out near Tiger Mt... We went to a few trails he had helped build (some really nice DH jumps). I couldn't ride them on my XC bike, but I could see myself buying a DH bike in the near future...

Watched Full Metal Jacket this past weekend as well... So many good quotes...

Random question: What the heck is "Semper Fi"?
Well, you see it on bumper stickers all the time around these parts. Basically it's short for Semper Fidelis (latin traslating to "always faithful"). The reason it's on bumper stickers is because it's the motto for the US Marine Corps.

Our new v-ball league is much more difficult for us. We're not going to go 50-0 this time.

Maybe Whistler this weekend?? Hmm.. They just had 20cm of new snow. But I kinda want to bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home