Tuesday, February 17, 2004

So a couple of things I forgot to mention about Whistler...

After losing both my driver's license and visa Cheryl called into the lost and found. She gave my name and what I had lost. The person on the other end of the phone immediately asked if I was related to Madame Sauve (for those of you that don't know my mom is a french teacher in Northern Ontario who is always referred to as Mme. Sauve). I though that was quite interesting.

Anyhow... Another interesting thing is that while we were in the backcountry Jen had a pretty bad spill and hurt her wrist. We didn't think too much of it, but after checking with a doctor they believe it may be broken. We'll have to monitor that one...

And for any folks out there who are looking for something to do, try helping the city of Sault Ste. Marie design a better web page. Their current one looks like crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home