Monday, June 06, 2005

Tiger, Seymour, Squamish

Lots of riding last weekend. Friday was the usual: Tiger.

Saturday I had a sweet XC ride on Mt Seymour. A bunch of vancouverites went out to the CBC Ripper race up on the north shore. Glade didn't place well, but got some sweet style points. I went to the after party and won some degreaser which is better than a kick in the pants I suppose.

Sunday I went to Squamish, bought a map and thought I'd do a quick loop... Turns out that after 5 miles of climbing and a bunch of looping back I was lost. Well, not completely lost. I could have turned around and went back down a 5 mile gravel road, but that would have been quite a waste of vertical... Anyhow long story short I found a couple of locals and rode some sweet terrain. One of the guys I rode with was actually a lead trail designer at the whistler bike park. Turns out I did the loop on the bottom right on this pic.

I'm thinking about buying a DH bike. Those things are so expensive though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home