Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Washington DC to Sault Ste. Marie

I forgot to mention my DC trip.

One thing about DC is that there is certainly no shortage of monuments. The reason I was there was to meet with a few lawyers. After work was over I only had about 2 or 3 hours to tour the city before catching my flight out. In that time I was able to see the WWII Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, Capitol Building, , Vietnam Memorial and I'm sure a few more. In addition to the memorials, we saw the White House, the Treasury, and even walked into the Supreme Court room.

Suffice to say you see a lot in a small area there. I even saw a motorcade which could very well have included the president.

From there I flew to Sault Ste. Marie to start off the holidays. More on that in another post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home