Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Last shore ride this year?

Made it out to the North Shore for one last ride in the nice weather. There's a chance we can sneak a few more rides in before Whistler opens end of November, but it's not too likely.

I had my first wipeout of the day in the first 30 seconds of the ride. Went over the handlebars and flew a pretty good distance... Guess I should have brought my gloves for better grip. Nothing too bad, but I did bruise my knee on the handlebars as I flew over the bike :)

Played a poker game and actually won money this time. $25 or so.

Meanwhile in Seattle my friend Dan broke his collar bone on a bike wipeout. He was in the hospital earlier this week, and should be back in action in a few weeks.

On a side note I sent mail to Kyle who I haven't seen in a very long time. Apparently he's in Vancouver right now. It would be good to hook up with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home