Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Seymour and Tendonitis...

This weekend I headed to Vancouver again to take advantage of the beautiful weather. Only problem is my hands still haven't healed from my last whistler trip. Current thought is that it might be tendonitis (or tendinitis - apparently both spellings are acceptable). That's what the physio I was biking with suggested anyhow.

So I wanted to limit my biking. That proved harder than I thought. Saturday I limited myself to just one run down Boogieman, Sunday I met up with Glade for his innaugural VP-Free ride which was a full shuttle ride down CBC/Neds.

One thing I did learn was to stock up on tubes from MEC. That place is way cheaper than the others I've been to. Whistler prices for a DH tube is about $18CDN, where at MEC you can get a DH tube for just over $6CDN. I also found that the ODI grips I bought at MEC were at least $12 cheaper than at the Cove shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home