Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Whistler for a wedding

Sweetness! Two weekends of whistler in a row. This post is on the first weekend.

This was for Kelly and Neil's wedding. Kelly and Neil are friends from Vancouver who went with Cheryl and I on the West Coast Trail last year and helped us cope with the "record setting rainfall" we lucked ourselves into. It was awesome. The ceremony went off without any issues, the scenery was outstanding, the food was amazing, the dance was hopping, and the times were good overall. Did I mention it was in whistler? I took my bike out and ripped it up as much as I could. I early on realized I had a severe crack in my rear rim which put me back $180CND including labor which is very pricey for a back rim given my first bike probably cost less than that.

Anyhow because it's whistler I was back in the park almost immediately.

We stayed at a condo with Cheryl, Stephen and Taleen up near creekside. Stephan ran while I rode on 'A River Runs Through It' just before the wedding. We had time for that ride, then time to clean up just before the ceremony.

Here are the pictures from the wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home