Tuesday, September 20, 2005

South Sea-Tac and a ripped pair of shorts


Went out to South Sea-Tac this weekend for some local biking. You can't ride the shore or whistler every weekend (well, I can't although I must say I made a good run at it).

So we played in the park, and I hit up the bunny line - which is only the name I gave the trail based on this video of Matt in his bunny suit.

Anyhow, I ramped up pretty well to the flow park and after watching Matt do the Trail gap just outside the park a few times I took a few hits at an 8 ft stump drop. The pic attached is me heading off one of those.

I had one mis-step where I went a bit too fast and blew the landing, had my seat fold down and ended up riding on my back tire... That could have been bad, but really the only casualty was my favorite bike shorts which now have a hole the size of my head in them. No skin, just ripped shorts. That is what I call luck.

Next time maybe I'll try the 12ft trail gap drop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home