Monday, May 01, 2006

Biking: Fromme, Tiger Mt, Duval

Wow, I’ve really had some good biking over the last two weeks. Went to Vancouver and rode two long rides on Fromme with Jen and Glade (Saturday and Sunday). Came back and started out the first Tiger Mt. Tuesday™ ride with Todd (GPS info here). Then from there went out to Duval with Matt, Dan and a slew of other folks to ride a fairly hard to find downhill trail that had some pretty sweet flowing sections.

I’ve decided to try and ride every Tuesday. My favorite trail nearby is Tiger Mt, so if you hear me talk about Tiger Mt. Tuesdays it’s nothing more than a good excuse to get out and get some exercise which I’ve been sorely lacking lately. Dan already made a logo for it, so maybe we’ll get shirts someday...

Cheryl’s planning on buying Jen’s old bike, a 3 year old Santa Cruz Bullit. She might even take a break from studying to hit the hills this weekend. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home