Monday, May 10, 2004

It was an 'All Tiger' weekend.

Hit Tiger Mt. on Saturday, and took a decent spill over the handlebars, landed on a rock and stared at the sky for a minute or so before starting back toward my bike. Picking out the rocks and dirt from the scrapes in my leg kinda sucked, but the rest of the ride went without incident. I may buy some shin pads or something.

It dawned on me that I have not done a full XC trail with my new bike without wiping out at least once. I decided to go out again Sunday to see if I could break that streak, and I did!

Whistler mountain will be opening up the Garbanzo chair to mountain biking this summer. I may just head on over there to check it out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing the comments field.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comments are cool.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at me! I'm anonymous!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home