Thursday, May 25, 2006

More North Shore

Rode Seymour up in North Vancouver a couple of times this weekend. The weather was sweet, the trails were dry, and the riding was fast.

The trails we rode include: CBC, Neds, Aftertaste, Dale's, and a few others I can't remember.

The bearings in my pedals went out on me, so I bought some new ones before riding. I really spent too much money on them though. I got the Crank Brothers 50/50 pedals. I think the pins that come in them by default are too short so I'll probably need to spend money to get a longer pin set before I'm happy with them.

Whistler is open in full force. This past weekend was the Crud to Mud race where racers start at the top, snowboard/ski down to the bike trails, and then bike the rest of the way down. It's an amazing time, and my friend Matt won second place in the solo category!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home