Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wallace Falls

Last weekend Cheryl, Shawn, Megan and I went to do a quick hike to Wallace Falls. I had never heard of it before, so we thought it would be a good place to head rather than doing one of our normal hikes (Mt. Si, Tiger Mt., Rattlesnake Ledge, etc...)

The hike started out fairly flat, and wound alongside a really scenic river. It then climbed up alongside Wallace Falls where multiple look-outs were available. We hiked up to the upper look-out, and then sat down for a glass of wine and some crackers before heading out.

The hike was not too strenuous (about the same as Rattlesnake Ledge), and had great views the whole way through, so if you get the opportunity to head out there it's worth the drive.

Otherwise the weekend was pretty chill. We helped Trang move into her new apartment up in Capitol Hill on Sunday, and after that I played volleyball in my Sunday league: We won all 6 games, and my shoulder stuck through the whole time.

On a separate note I just noticed that my Flickr account (where I normally post my photos) has exceeded it's maximum size. Apparently they only store the last 200 photos uploaded unless you buy a premium membership. So this time I put the pictures up on my Live Spaces account. Turns out blogger doesn't support photo upload from Windows Live Writer, so I'll have to link to my Spaces post.

Click here to see the photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home