Friday, March 16, 2007

Finished GoW finally...

I just finished Gears of War solo on Insane (which is the most difficult level.) This took way to much of my time. In retrospect it's hard to believe I spent so much time on it, but that's usually the way it is with video games. It was fun though.

GoW had Mad World as the theme song in its trailer, I was hooked on the game from there on in. After the first few minutes of game play I knew it was more interesting than other first person shooters like halo 2 etc. The duck-and-cover aspect of the game is really well done, and makes you feel much more like you're there, the sweet graphics, the chainsaw, and the language made the game feel a lot less like a cartoon.

It was a pain to beat this on insane difficulty. I'm glad I never really got into World of Warcraft because that would have been a much bigger waste of time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

In other news... can you believe that the next Ninja Gaiden installment (NG Sigma) is coming out on PS3 but not X360? :(

Hoping to get a modchip for our xbox at home so that we can download ninja gaiden black and try it out. Looked crazy on the internet.

You should move to the Xbox division... they need a manager who doesn't let great projects like ninja gaiden go to competitors. :)

I guess the only real bright side of Warcraft's time-wasting was that it was done with friends and family. What game is next move in the gaming world for Aaron? Are you gonna be trading your 360 in for a 360 Elite?

hope all's well... i'm trying not to stop writing because i have to enter the word verification step soon... and i'm still trying to figure out what it says... here goes!
-nathan

11:52 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

No, I can't believe that. Ninja Gaiden needs to come out for the 360... It just has to. I will pretend I didn't hear that it's not. Maybe I'll email the XBox guys to see what's going on there.

I'm not thinking of getting the elite, but Guitar Hero is coming out for the 360 on April 3rd apparently, so that's a possibility.

Hope all is well in your world. Have fun!
- Aaron

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home