Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Toronto for Joanne and Phil's wedding

This weekend Cheryl and I went out East to Toronto for Joanne and Phil's wedding.

IMG_3160

Cheryl was sick Friday night, and Saturday, but the virus wore down before the wedding, so the timing worked out fairly well.

Saturday night we went 5-pin bowling with Cheryl, her mom, her niece, and nephew (I scored 157 or so - As you can tell I'm not a bowler), and later we had a chance to visit with Ryan and Jenn who are good friends from back home. It was great to sit down and talk with them, and Ryan even gave me a DVD copy of the "No Base Skiing" video we made for our English class back in high school. It was really fun to watch that again. It was way ahead of its time :)

During the day we played baseball, and I made a quick video of Ryan pitching, hitting, and catching his own ball. It's only 10 seconds long, but it was fun to make, and I think Ryan liked it.


Ryan, a baseball pro

Video: Ryan, a baseball pro

Sunday was the wedding. Joanne and Phil were in top form, and the ceremony went off smoothly. It was well orchestrated. Marcel and Monique sang, and both were outstanding.

It was fun to see folks from Northern Ontario again. Sunday we went back to a park just outside of Toronto to hang out and get some sun.

IMG_3179

Anyhow, I want to thank Amy and RJ for letting Cheryl and I crash at their place Friday and Saturday. I had a great time playing with Lindsay, Ryan, and Sam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home