Monday, March 01, 2004

Bought some really nice oranges this weekend. Not that interesting, but I did learn that it's possible to create a really nice drink with 1 orange, 7 or so big strawberries, some peach schnapps and rum (or even vodka). Tastes much like a strawberry daiquiri. The cool thing about it was that I didn't need to explicitly add any juice.

Went to a party at Evan's Saturday night. It was pretty chill compared to normal. Not that many people were there, but it was a good time regardless.

Golden gardens was good, but volleyball wasn't because the team we were playing didn't have all their players. Ah well.

Watched an interesting movie last night: All Quiet on the Western Front. Although it was released in 1930 the film surprisingly kept my attention the whole way through. Anyone who knows my short attention span knows that just that is enough of an accolade. I'd suggest seeing this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home