Monday, June 25, 2007

Whistler and Vancouver, glad to be back

My back is feeling great right now. This past weekend Cheryl and I went to Whistler to meet up with the DirtCorps. I rode all day, and well into Extended Play.

The weather was on and off. It rained, then it was hot and sunny, then it rained, then sunny etc...

There were a few casualties this weekend. Dan's son Sam broke his wrist on a slippery section of the trail, and I witnessed a couple of potentially serious wipeouts, but thankfully there was no other carnage of note.

Sunday Cheryl and I had a brunch with Andrea/Jerry, and dinner with her co-worker Sean before I headed back to Seattle.

The big news of course is that Cheryl is moving to Seattle! Years of back and forth across the border each weekend has been painful. She now has a new job at Casey Family Programs, and we're both very excited about that.

I think we'll still spend a lot of time in Vancouver/Whistler, but at least we'll be able to carpool :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey aaron, good to see some good stuff happenin' to ya after your back incident!

hope you have fun with mom and dad. mostly posting this to let you know i sent you a zip file of my new band (lion ride). rough cuts of some of our songs. also can see some older photos (of original members, none of myself!)
at myspace.com/lionride :)

Latron!
-nathan.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home