Monday, July 23, 2007

Lots of stuff

The last couple of weeks have been pretty fun. I have a bunch of topics to write about, so stay tuned for a couple of posts I have in the queue:
- Mom and Dad visit Seattle
- Cheryl moves to Seattle, Aaron starts new job
- Wine tasting party #2
- Training for Mt. Rainier

This weekend was the company picnic. Every year we try to put together a volleyball team to play in the tournament. This year our team didn't do as well as we were hoping for. Although we held our own in the top division of the tournament, we missed the finals. Ah well, there's always next year.

In other news, I finally finished guitar hero on "expert"...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, lots going on! Of course, the thing I'm most impressed with is finishing GH on expert. I just finished medium and my fingers hurt.

Tony

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home