Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Car tire, bike pump

Woke up this Wednesday to find out my car had a flat tire. I really didn't feel like putting on my donut tire which doesn't ride well on the highway, so I got out my bike pump and filled my tire. It's actually amazing how long it takes to pump a car tire with a bike pump.

The leak was slow enough that I easily made it into the auto center without any issues. There was a screw in the tire which was patched for free in less than 45 mins, so I wasn't too late for work.

It's snowing in the mountains, so hopefully the ski season will start on time. These next few weeks are always the most boring for me as they represent the rainy weather days between the nice biking/hiking/camping days of the summer and the snowy boarding days of the winter. Just a couple more weeks and we'll hit Whistler again. I can almost taste it.

Maybe I should go on a trip of some sort...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home