Monday, October 02, 2006

More biking! Whistler and R-Line

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks.  Two weekends ago I went up to whistler with Cheryl and her mom.  I rode a ton, and they did a bike ride around the village at the same time: The weather was fabulous!  The next day Cheryl and I hooked up with Glade and Jen to ride Fromme.  We did lower oilcan, which was looking much better than last time I was on it.  They had put in a bunch of trail work on it.

This weekend Cheryl's dad was in town.  I rode R-Line Saturday morning before they arrived.  We took Cheryl's dad over to R-Line Sunday, so I got in two great days of riding.  We did a huge photo session, so we took a ton of great photos!

Here's one of me off the Tobmstone jump on R-Line:
IMG_2734.JPG

Here's one off the gap:
IMG_2739.JPG

IMG_2694.JPG

Here's one off the launch pad:
IMG_2690.JPG

We took a ton of photos, so check them out.  See if you can find the one that shows what happens when leg meets pedal :)

Until next time have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home