Tuesday, September 05, 2006

More Whistler, and pics...

This weekend I helped Cheryl move into her new appt. We paid movers to help us with the big articles that wouldn't fit into our cars, but they could not make the couch fit into the new appartment. It was a first for the professional movers, so it doesn't happen often.

Then we went to Whistler for a ride in the park. Here are a few pics:

This is me off one of the wall rides on Crank It Up:


Here's Cheryl over one of the practice jumps (getting air):


On my way back from Vancouver this morning I was "randomly selected for secondary screening"... Basically wasted 3o mins of time to find out I had no monkeys in my car. Ah well.

Over the past few weeks Cheryl's been posting some of our pics. Here are some from Marcel and Amanda's wedding...

First set of pics from Marcel's wedding.
Second set of pics from Marcel's wedding.

Anyhow, that's enough for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home