Thursday, July 27, 2006

Crankworx this weekend

Last weekend I went to Vancouver to do some biking up on Seymour. It was very hot, so we also ended up tubing in the river by Glade's house. We did eventually get some biking in - a ride around the sea wall, and one lap down seymour.

Met up with Steve Hale, and Ian Doig as well (a couple of fellow Wawanians). Ian has just recently moved to Vancouver and is pretty excited about biking/skiing Whistler. I'm always suprised when I see someone from Wawa.

Apparently this weekend I'll be meeting up with another Wawanian (Sean Kirby is up for a couple of days.)

The main thing going on this week is Crankworx. The weather is looking a bit sketchy, but I think it's going to be a blast either way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a surprise it must have been to see Steve and Ian! What were they doing there, and how did you touch base with them? Was it because of Becky's wedding? And will it ever be good to talk to Sean Kirby! Say hi to him for me. I really enjoy reading your posts. Keep doing them please. It is so good to have a way of always touching base with you. Mom :)

5:55 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Sure was. I hadn't seen Ian in a long time.

Sean's doing well. His company is growing, but he's still not making a ton of money yet. They have enough to hire a few folks, and pay a small salary, but not much else.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home