Monday, May 24, 2004

Digger's Cliff? Not today...

Took a trip up to Vancouver this weekend. I wanted to do the Crud to Mud in Whistler, but decided to hit Fromme instead since Glade and Jen didn't feel like doing the race.

Fromme has some stupid crazy stuff. Air supply, Oil Can, Digger's Cliff and more. With my XC bike I have a hard enough time biking around these stunts let alone trying to go over them. I mean... Digger's Cliff is over 23 feet high, so I think I'll be needing a new bike and an extra pair of shorts before trying that one out.

Well, I blew a tire 10 minutes into my run, and then my valve broke on my spare. Glade then blew his tire and his spare had a hole in it... So within 10 minutes we went through 4 tubes... Carrying a bike down these trails is not anywhere near as fun as biking down them.

Unrelated... As I was looking around the web for North Shore videos I found this video of mt. bikers doing stupid stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home