Tuesday, November 02, 2004

K2 Warehouse Sale

This weekend was the K2 warehouse sale. I took the 8:35 am ferry over to Vashon Island and then proceeded to wait in line for 2hours as people walked out with all the reasonable merchandise.

I think we made it in around 11 or so, about the time all the good stuff had been taken. The prices were pretty good overall. I didn't buy much, but I did get a pair of blades for $20 (regular $150), and some clothing.

Next time I'm going to take the 5:30am ferry over and load up on snowboards/bikes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, do you know if K2 does any more of those good 'ol warehouse sales up in Seattle??

thanks,

Ben

1:07 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Actually I'm not sure - I haven't gone in the last few years. I've lost touch with the K2 employee that was passing the heads up my way unfortunately.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! It's ok though. I called their office last night and finally got through to someone who could tell me any new info. He said that they don't have anything in the works for this year (it usually happens in Sept.-Oct. when they do have it), and that we can expect far fewer sales (if any!) in the coming years due to people trying to return gear bought at warehouse sales..So the future for any more sales doesn't look too promising, but at least he said so.

9:58 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Thanks for the info!

I was wondering myself if it was still ongoing.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They've had their warehouse sale in November of 2009 and 2010. I work down the street from them.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home